Percent received of goal amount for this month: (12%)
Please donate to, amongst other things, purchase and install modifications for Carbonite.co.za, as well as pay the licensing fees for the Vbulletin software.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Thumbs up Forum Twitter account

Hi Everyone,

After what happened yesterday with the server going down, I decided that we need a better way to notify you guys about this. Therefore, I've created a twitter account for this forum (@CarboniteZA) as well as for PHForums (@Phforums). So, in future, if the forums are down, and we know about it, please check these pages for updates on what is going on. You're also welcome to tweet these users, should you have any problems with the forums.

Please note that I will not be providing individual forum support via this method. If you have username or password or email problems, please, as always, post in the Forum Support forum, or PM an Admin/Mod (not me). This twitter account is only for forum wide issues, and notifying me if the forums are down, or me notifying you about updates when it is down. Irrelevant tweets will be ignored.

Please follow these twitter accounts to get these updates in your twitter box automatically.

Thanks!
    The Prophecy Shop - http://www.prophecy.co.za

• Got a question about your order? Email us at orderupdates at prophecy dot co dot za (include your order number please) or phone us at 011 888 2858.
    • Need an update on your RMA, or have a problem with one of your products, ordered from us? Send an email to techsupport at prophecy dot co dot za and include your order number and a detailed fault description.

VERY IMPORTANT: DO NOT PM ME FOR FORUM HELP/ISSUES. THERE ARE MODS FOR A REASON.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)

Re: Forum Twitter account

Great idea!!
    [12-05, 08:09] Off-The-Chart: Silv just runs Ninja Style
    [12-05, 08:09] Off-The-Chart: he is like CUD money... "one minute it's there, the next it's gone"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

didnt you guys have a facebook group? it should also be possible to notify members on there

I miss my MDPC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

*like!!!*
    I am king in my own mind, but why am I dying?